RT Transmission Dip Probe Removeable Tips for Ocean Optics T300
Ocean Optics Removeable tips for our T300 transflection probes. Easily switch pathlengths
Removable stainless steel tips for T300 dip probe. Each tip is equipped with a front surface mirror for redirecting the light from the illumination fiber in the T300 probe to the receiving fiber. The optical pathlength is therefore 2X the geometric distance to the mirror.
- Light is directed via one fiber through the open path, then is reflected by a mirror and redirected back to a receive fiber that returns the light to the spectrometer
- Sample is free to flow through the tip
- Vary the pathlength of your tip for solutions of different concentration (2, 5, and 10 mm tips available)
- Probe fits into a standard 1/4″ Swagelok fitting for installation into a pipe or reactor
- These probes measure both transmitted and backscattered light from the sample, so internal reflections may limit the dynamic range of the measurement
The probe tips come in 2mm, 5mm and 10mm optical pathlengths.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2 in|
10 mm transmission tip, 2 mm transmission tip, 5 mm transmission tip
You may also like…
FLAME-CHEM-UV-VIS Spectrophotometer 200-850nm by Ocean Insight$6,279.00 Add to cart
T300 Transmission Dip Probes by Ocean Optics$1,319.00 Select options
STS-VIS Sub miniature fiber optic spectrometer$1,500.00 Select options
QE PRO-ABS Fiber Optic Spectrometer for Absorbance by Ocean Optics$15,737.00 – $16,737.00 Select options