Rent by the week or month!
Rent an InGaAs array based Ocean Optics spectrometer for 900-2200nm range. The NIRQuest512-2.2 NIR spectrometer features a cooled enhanced 512 element InGaAs array, fiber optic input, USB operation and a wide variety of fibers and light sources for absorbance, reflection or emission measurements. Spectrometer rental is by the week. Please call with your requirements for sampling optics and to reserve a date.
Rent credit towards purchase! 50% of rents paid can be applied to the purchase of a new system (up to 50% of the purchase price).
The NIRQuest 512-2.2 spectrometer system can be set up for measuring absorbance, reflection or spectroradiometry.
- Absorbance — integrated VIS-NIR lightsource (ECOVIS) with holder for 1cm cuvettes
- Reflection — 6 around 1 fiber optic reflection probe, with light source, and probe holder (user must provide or purchase our WS-1 white reflection standard
- Radiometry – fiber with cosine corrector or integrating sphere, factory calibrated for irradiance or total power output (radiance)
- Wavelength – peak, FWHM, spectral distribution
- Oceanview software – provides integrated power, reflection, absorbance, Beers Law and wavelength peak metrics. Customer can use our 10 day free trial or purchase the software for longer rental periods.
|Dimensions:||182 x 110 x 47 mm|
|Weight:||1.18 kg (without power supply)|
InGaAs linear array
|Wavelength range:||900-2200 nm w/Grating NIR2|
|Integration time:||1 ms – 1 s|
|Dynamic range:||7.5 x 106 (system);
10000:1 for a single acquisition
|Signal-to-noise ratio:||10000:1 @ 100 ms integration|
|Dark noise:||6 RMS counts @ 100 ms;
12 RMS counts @ 250 ms
|Grating – standard:||Grating NIR2, 100 l/mm, 900-2050 nm|
|Grating – custom:||NIR2, NIR3, NIR10, NIR11, NIR12 and NIR13|
|Standard slit:||25 µm|
|Custom slits:||10 µm, 50 µm, 100 µm and 200 µm
(or no slit)
|Order-sorting:||OF1-RG830 longpass NIR filter (optional)|
|Optical resolution:||~5 nm FWHM w/25 µm slit|
|Fiber optic connector:||SMA 905|
- Rental units limited to US