Rent a JAZ or USB2000+ spectrometer to measure spectral reflectance
The fully portable JAZ spectrometer or the USB powered USB2000+ spectrometers cover the VIS-NIR spectral range. They come equipped with a fiber optic reflection probe, holder and a light source
- 350-1000nm wavelength range, ~15nm FWHM
- Provide or purchase our diffuse white standard (WS-1-SL)
- Oceanview software for the USB2000+ or JAZ provides full features for measureing reflectance and supports CIE calulations of reflected color. Use our 10 day free trial or purchase Oceanview for longer rental periods.
- The JAZ system can measure reflectance spectra in the field and save data to SD cards.
Rental Credits! 50% of rental fees can be applied towards the purchase of a new system (up to 50% of the sales price).
Jaz spectrometer is a portable unit with a bright OLED display. It can run off of battery power for complete portability or you can plug it into the USB port of your Windows, Linnux or Mac PC. This particular unit features a VIS spectrometer system for the 350 – 1000nm range. It comes with our QR400 style reflection probe and a visible light source. The can use it with our reflection probe holder to measure diffuse or specular reflectance. Order our WS-1-SL diffuse standard or our STAN-SSH specular reflectance standard (these must be purchased).
|Spectrometer module:||Single channel|
|Wavelength range:||350-1000 nm|
|Dimensions:||109.2 mm x 63.5 mm x 57 mm|
|Grating:||#2 (350-1000 nm)|
|Slit (entrance aperture):||25 µm|
|Detector collection lens:||L2|
|UV enhanced window:||No|
|Optical resolution:||1.3 nm FWHM|
- Rentals only available in the US