The Ocean-HDX-UV-Vis spectrometer is a UV-VIS spectrometer, preconfigured for 200 – 800 nm with 10 µm slit.
Detector: Back-thinned CCD
Spectral range: 200-1100 nm
Optical Resolution: 0.61-0.72 nm FWHM*
Integration time: 6 ms – 10 seconds
Dynamic range: 10,000:1
Throughput: f/4 cone on detector with 300 μm fiber
Stray light: >3 AU
Thermal stability: +/-0.5 pixels over 0-45 °C
Communications: USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, SPI, RS232
Operating temp: 0-45 °C
Weight: 400 g
Size (millimeters): 88.9 x 63.5 x 52.4
*Average over the entire spectral range using 10 μm slit
- New HD Optics. Trusted Ocean Optics optical innovation pushes the boundaries.
- Up to 20% better resolution than Flame
- Amazing peak symmetry across the UV, VIS and NIR wavelengths
- High Throughput
- Low Stray Light
- Very tight Thermal Stability for consistent results and performance as temperature fluctuates. Great for industrial applications.
- Highly sensitive back-thinned CCD can handle low light applications.
- X-platform – Powerful processor capabilities onboard
- Onboard Processing. X-platform onboard averaging available to accelerate analysis times and increase SNR prior to transferring spectra
- Onboard Memory that can capture up to 50,000 spectra
- Versatile communication options including USB, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, AP WiFi and SPI. Gigabit Ethernet provides high speed, long distance communications while WiFi and AP WiFi eliminate cables and connect wirelessly to other devices (e.g., tablets, routers, laptops)
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 4 in|