Flame NIR Fiber Optic Spectrometer 950 – 1650nm by Ocean Insight
FLAME uncooled NIR spectrometer
Modular — configurable to your application and needs within the wavelength range 1000-1650 nm
- Compatible — works with Ocean Optics light sources, accessories and software
- Easy to use — plug and play via the micro USB connection
- User interchangeable slit — allows you to vary the resolution and throughput of the spectrometer on demand
- Indicator LEDs — indicator of power and data transfer status at all times
- Compact and lightweight — 89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 34.4 mm and just 265 g
|Optical resolution:||~12.0 nm FWHM (configuration dependent)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio:||9000:1 (full signal)|
|Integration time:||1 ms → 10 seconds|
|Dimensions:||89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 31.9 mm (34.4 mm with feet)|
NIR spectroscopy is a powerful method for identifying, classifying and characterizing an extensive range of samples. NIR spectroscopy is fast, non-destructive and requires little or no sample preparation. Flame-NIR operation is as simple as plugging in the micro-USB connector. When combined with our light sources and sampling accessories, the Flame-NIR is ideal for reflectance, irradiance and transmission measurements.
Tech Tip This unit is ~ half as sensitive as the NIRQuest models, and it has 1/4th as many pixels. The uncooled detector will have a higher dark current than cooled NIRQuest units.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|